Vatari Technolgies SAP development services enable you to tune your business process to address the dynamic nature of business scenarios. Our technical team has the expertise to understand the application requirements thoroughly, prepare the architecture, develop, test and finally implement it. We rely on industry-standard software development practices and rigorously test the applications to ensure defect-free delivery. Our updated technology, web application development & software solutions help your organization with a longer shelf-life of applications that require minimum maintenance and support requirements.
Enteg builds applications using:
- Web dynpro for ABAP
- Web dynpro for JAVA
- Netweaver Composition Environment
- ADOBE forms
Our technical consultants are SAP-certified in multiple technical areas, including BASIS, security, ABAP development, interfaces, custom solutions and system management. They possess deep experience working with customers in different industry verticals. They also have the experience of working with a wide range of SAP releases from SAP R/3 3.1H to ECC 6.0 as well as on SAP product extensions including APO, CRM, SRM, Business Warehouse and Business Objects.
In addition to our team of technical consultants and application developers, we also have a staff of senior technical managers with knowledge and experience capable of planning and delivering development efforts using SAP's Accelerated SAP (ASAP) Methodology combined with best practices for SAP Project Management.
Types of Development
Vatari Technolgies has the expertise to take up various development activities including project-specific development and custom development.
- Project-specific Development: Our development teams are an integral part of various projects such as implementation projects, upgrades etc.
- Early involvement: Our expertise can be leveraged right from the early phases starting from project scoping, requirements definition, business process layout, gap analysis, etc. for SAP implementation. Enteg's experience with RICEF objects is the key focus for any implementation. Initially Enteg analyzes all the RICEF objects and then prepares a development plan that highlights the list of steps involved and skills needed for each RICEF object to be completed.
- Resource Plan and Timeline definition: Once we have identified the effort required to complete each RICEF topic and project timeline is known, functional and technical team leads are then selected for each SAP functional area. Enteg works with the team leads to setup the implementation team and define stepwise plan to meet the deadlines.
- Details of Development and Effort estimation:Vatari Technolgies SAP functional team leads to define the proof of concept plan to realize the business requirements. Defining the RICEF objects is done once the business process requirements and gaps in the standard are identified. Preparation of functional specifications for each RICEF object by one-on-one is done by conducting meetings with the business experts or by conducting workshops.
- Vatari Technolgies functional consultant oversees the preparation of plan to configure the development system and define unit tests. The progress of system setup is tracked followed by migration of all the customizing objects into the QA environment. The technical team lead also manages user acceptance testing and ensures all issues from UAT are resolved prior to moving all objects into production.
Vatari Technolgies also has the expertise of integrating non-SAP data and applications to the SAP Platform. We have the requisite skills in SAP PI/XI to enable this integration
SAP Exchange Infrastructure (SAP XI) enables you to implement cross-system processes. It enables you to connect systems from different vendors (non-SAP and SAP) in different versions and implemented in different programming languages (Java, ABAP, and so on) to each other. SAP Exchange Infrastructure is based on an open architecture uses open standards (in particular those from the XML and Java environments) and offers those services that are essential in a heterogeneous and complex system landscape:
- Modeling and design of messages, transformations, and cross-component integration processes
- Configuration options for managing collaborative processes and message flow
- Runtime for message and process management
- Adapter Engine for integrating heterogeneous system components
- Central monitoring for monitoring message flow and processes
- SAP XI supports internal company scenarios and cross-company scenarios.
- Plan, Manage & Delivery of RICEF Objects (SAP Technical)
RICEF objects are critical piece of any SAP project implementation. Based on Enteg's extensive experience in managing SAP projects, our customers have used the expertise with RICEF as outlined below:
- Reports: Identify all standard delivered reports that need to be enhancements and also define new custom reports the customer may need to fulfill the business process requirements.
- Interfaces: All SAP customers use third party software(s) and even have multiple systems within its current business landscape that need to interact with SAP system. We review the data structure and decide whether ALE, IDOCS, XI (now Process Integration), etc can be used to build the interfaces with existing systems.
- Conversion: Review the data in the legacy system that needs to be converted into the SAP and determine which tools may suit the best for a successful data conversion.
- Enhancements: All changes to user interface, system standard business process enhancements (using user exits/ BADIs) and other SAP objects are identified as enhancements. Enteg works with the customer to prioritize the enhancements depending on whether these are pre-requisites for RICEF objects on conversion and forms to be completed successfully.
- Forms: Analyzes all the forms in the legacy system and makes decision of which SAP report tools should be utilized for the project. Most common reporting tools are SAPScript, Smart Forms and MS Office Integration.
Deliver SAP Project in Time
We work in tandem with the SAP functional and technical team leads to track the progress of each task. This enables identification of any issues with system or business process and works with the teams toward a resolution. Enteg also presents the project status in each SAP functional area in a weekly/bi-weekly meeting with the project stakeholders.